"Son, I've forgotten more about the game than you'll ever know."
Mack - "This Reed kid. Who is his barber?
Me - "I don't know coach"
Mack - "Well I'll tell you one thing, he's a crook!"
You asked for it.
(after losing to Coeburn at Coeburn) "Boys get on the bus, and don't think about it. The sun never shines on a dog's [censored] twice"
True Shupe quote
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
"Son, I've forgotten more about the game than you'll ever know."
Mack - "This Reed kid. Who is his barber?
Me - "I don't know coach"
Mack - "Well I'll tell you one thing, he's a crook!"
"You can stand here and listen to me call you a dumb [censored], or you can transfer, still get called a dumb [censored], and get beat in 5"
Another good one of his
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
swing the d.a.m.n. bat.
"Quit playing fungo with the shortstop and hit the baseball!"
Hail to the Redskins
This was an in-class conversation with a female student teacher:
Mack: "There is no such thing as absolute freedom of speech.
Female Teacher: "Yes, there is!"
Mack: "O.K. then, you're a wh*re!
Female Teacher: no response
Laughter fills the classroom.
Hail to the Redskins
i don't doubt that conversation, but that's crazy.
i got a good one.
at a game (i forget the school) where new grass had just been planted around the dugouts, shupe and a few of his players were standing on the newly planted grass.
the opposing coach's wife walks up behind shupe and says "mack, tell your players to get off our newly planted grass"
shupe tells the woman: "lady, you should feel priviledged my boys are even standing on your field"
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
lol that is great...
Shupe in History class discussing LBJ being thrust into the Presidency:
"I wouldn't have elected that S.O.B. as dog-catcher of Rocky Fork if he was the only one running"
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
This thread ought to be renamed "The World According to Mack." Keep'em coming. I love it!
Bookmarks